Burial or transfer
We offer nationwide burials and global international overpasses by car or airplane and a funeral of the deceased according to Islamic traditions and rituals. And all that at favorable prices.
Our services include among others:
- 24-hour Standby Service
- Provision of the deceased at the place of death
- Assumption of all formalities in home, hospital or nursing home
- Procurement of medical death certificate
- Procurement of death certificates from the registry office in charge
- Completion of all formalities at the appropriate consulate or embassy
- Completion of all formalities at the social authorities
- On request settlement with the social security office
- Notification and procurement of an imam for prayer
- Organisation of prayer celebrations
- Ablution and lapping under Islamic rules
- Overpass from the place of death to all cemeteries throughout Germany and abroad with modern funeral cars or by plane
- Handling of all customs formalities
- On request, we will reserve plane tickets for accompanying persons
- Consultation for funeral insurance
- Upon request, we also organize complete estate sales
us for you
All measures necessary for the burial and/ or overpass according to the desired traditions and rituals, such as the washing and lapping will be carried out by trained personnel. On request, relatives can also perform the ablutions.
According to your wishes, we take care of all necessary matters, the prayers, the ritual preparation and the overpass to the appropriate burial site according to Islamic tradition.
If required, we are happy to take on much of the required correspondence and paperwork during this difficult time. For this we need then the additional documents listed below:
- Funeral insurance contract (if any)
- Health insurance card
- Pension order from the LVA or BfA, the occupational pension
- Other insurance documents
- Last Will (if available)
What do you have to do in case of a death?
We have put together a list showing what needs to be done in case of death and what documents are required to initiate the necessary certifications at the registry office and possibly also at the respective consulates or embassies.